2023 NCVMA Practice Management Seminar
Greensboro High Point Marriott Airport
May 7, 2023
Speaker: Jill Lopez, DVM; Founder and CEO - Vet Candy
5 hours of continuing education
1. Five biggest trends in veterinary medicine/ pet care and how to embrace them.
2. What will vet med look like in 2030 and how to prepare yourself and your practice.
3. Branding secrets for you and your clinic- for this one, most vets that I know do not need any more clients but they need more workers, so the branding could be how to brand your clinic to hire new (and good) staff The economics of a toxic workplace- what high turnover is costing you.
4. The economics of a toxic workplace- what high turnover is costing you.
5. Why millennials make the best clients and what to do to get them to come to your practice.
Hotel Information: Sleeping rooms available May 6, 2023. Room rate $129/night (excluding tax) single or double occupancy. Last day to reserve rooms: April 14, 2023.
Book your group rate for NCVMA Practice Management Seminar online: click here
$140 NCVMA Member
$210 NON-NCVMA Member
$110 Staff (NON DVM)