Friends of NCVMA Foundation is a 501(c)3 fully tax-deductible charity whose purpose is to educate the public and students at all levels as to the science and art of veterinary medicine and to support various animal welfare endeavors.
- AB Tech Scholarship (Veterinary Technician)
- Cape Fear Community College (Veterinary Technician)
- Central Carolina Community College Scholarship (Veterinary Technician)
- Gaston College Scholarship (Veterinary Technician)
- Nash Community College Scholarship (Veterinary Technician)
- NC State University-CVM SCAVMA/SAVMA
- NC State University-CVM Scholarship
- NC State University-DVM Student Spouse Award
- NC State University-CVM Library
- NC State University-CVM White Coat Ceremony
- NCVMA District Representatives' Projects - $1000 each to an animal welfare group in their district
- Disaster Relief grants to qualifying shelters
Committee meetings are held annually at the NCVMA Summer Conference. All interested parties are encouraged to attend.