The NCVMA proposes to budget $25,000 to be distributed each year to qualified organizations who promote community service as well as compassion and health for the people and animals of North Carolina. The $25,000 budget will support up to 5 grants of $5000/each per year.
REQUIREMENTS FOR GRANT AWARD:
- Must have some degree of veterinary involvement from an NCVMA member.
- Must be educational.
- Must benefit the people and animals of North Carolina.
- May be awarded to public or private organization.
- The award can be used to qualify for matching funds from another organization.
- Awarded organization is required to submit a progress report including financial statement by November 23rd of the year awarded to explain success or failure of program awarded. This may accompany a renewal application.
- Awarded organization is eligible but not guaranteed for repeated grant award with application. Preference in selection will be given with adequate demonstration of success and fiscal responsibility.
- Grant applications must be submitted in writing by December 16th for awarding by January 10th of the following year. Review will be completed by committee and may include on site visit if applicable.
NCVMA High 5 Grant Application
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
or mail to
Attn: Claire H. Holley
1611 Jones Franklin Road, Ste 108
Raleigh, NC 27606